Have you ever thought about starting a blog. Of course you have - we all have. However, it’s not always clear why we want to start a blog. If should be, but not all of us are model students who planned our lives in advance. The most exciting and adventurous never do. True story. Sorry, we tend to digress and meander in our conversations.
Right, why start a blog. Well, how about 38 reasons:
- Why don’t we start with the main reason most of you are here. You want to make money blogging. Monetizing a blog is an obvious reasons. If this is you, then your might want to read our Simple (and Entertaining) Guide to Starting a Blog in 2019.
- You’re bored. Aren’t we all? Where is the new shit? Just kidding. Be the adventure you want to see in the world - or something like that.
- There is a company (your company, we hope) that needs some marketing. Promote your business.
- You, your family and your pets are all going on vacation. Travel blogging is how you will let everyone know the good (and the bad) of hitchhiking through Africa.
- To promote a cause. No sarcasm being presented here. Blog But Why? (genuinely) supports freedom of expression. Regardless of your race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religion (or absence of religious beliefs) - or whatever - you should be given the freedom to be who you are … and respect the rights of others to exercise their freedoms in this regard. To convey our commitment, we will genuinely do all the steps to set up any organisation (or organization) under formation that has a truly philanthropic or altruistic intention. Hit us up - those are success stories for us.
- You love your fury pets - and this is the not adult version we have in mind! Pet blogging is a thing, and an awesome thing at that. Just remember that grumpy cat has already been done.
- You’re a politician and you need a platform to confuse and misdirect everyone so that they will enjoy the journey when you tell your constituents to go to hell.
- You won (or lost) a bet. Use your imagine for this one.
Yeah, this is a bit like the 50 ways to leave your lover. 8 to 38.